Sales and Marketing Representatives Job Summary
- Qualification: Certificate, Diploma, Degree
- Experience Length: 1 year
Sales Representative will be focused on driving sales and distribution depth and perfect execution in the trade. He/she will be responsible for achieving overall sales targets and objectives.
Required education and experience
- A certificate, Diploma or Degree degree in a Sales and Marketing,Business Management or related course
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales
- Experience in dairy sector is an added advantage
- Must be dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented
- Must be prepared to spend 80% of the time in the field driving distribution, perfect market execution and relationship management with business partners
- Must demonstrate track record in managing a dynamic and fast paced sales dealing with food products
- Must be prepared to commit to achieving agreed sales objectives
- Experience in FMCG added advantage
- Valid driving license an added advantage
- Willingness to work in Nyanza or Western regions and its environs
- Overall achievement of sales targets and objectives for the region
- Driving new business opportunities and initiatives
- Arrange for tactical promotions in the region
- Determine ways to positively influence Distributors, Groceries and Key accounts growth.
- Identify and remove blockers to success.
- Participate in Sales meetings to understand challenges facing customers and sales team and develop plan of action to eliminate the challenges
- Identify market segments that need to be strengthened and develop programmes to help sales team scale and increase effectiveness
- Ensure that relevant market segments get their full service package
- Ensure perfect execution in all market segments
How to apply
If your profile match the above specifications, please send us your motivation letter and CV by clicking the link below. Include your salary expectation. Interested candidates should apply by March 8th 2019.